End of macOS Catalina and Mojave Support
We will be removing formal support for macOS Catalina and Mojave in July 2023. Any users continuing to use these operating systems may see issues with versions of Focus released after this date.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed: Entering presenter mode could cause a crash in some scenarios.
- Fixed: Unloading a video channel could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Using a second screen whilst in Presenter Mode could cause video playback lagging and annotations could get out of sync.
- Fixed: Changing the colour properties of certain annotations in a Presentation would cause a crash.
- Fixed: Hardware accelerated decoding option was not applied when exporting presentations.
- Fixed: Switching from collections to sessions would cause a glitch on the top bar buttons.
- Fixed: Presentations with .mts video files format would not play in the Hub.