User Interface Improvements
We have updated and improved the user interface (UI) within Presentations.
We've condensed the playback controls and moved the annotation toolbar so it no longer appears over the video window.
The panels are all resizable and can now be hidden.
Users can now customise various properties of player icons, straight arrows, curved arrows and text within the customisation section of the new side panel.
Automatically track players for single-item annotations such as the player icon and spotlight.
To ensure good results with auto-tracking users must adjust the tracking box to the player they wish to track.
For this functionality to work the video must be downloaded locally, this functionality does not yet work with streamed videos. We are working on this for an upcoming release.
Optimised Manual Player Tracking
We have added a new mode to make it quicker and easier to use manual tracking. This is also for single-item annotations only.
This optimised manual tracking mode can be activated by right-clicking or long pressing the desired annotation or via the properties panel.
The user can then move the annotation over the player they wish to track and click to add the first keyframe.
The clip will then automatically jump forward slightly to allow the user to add another keyframe.
This can be repeated as long as required and then the user can press escape, right click or the stop button in the properties panel to end the tracking.
In the toolbar there is a new button to remove all keyframes from the playhead onwards to aid tracking workflows.
Other Notable Improvements
- Audio is now supported in Presentations! Exporting video from Presentations does not currently support audio.
- Added ability to re-link Presentation media if it gets lost.
- Users will now be warned when saving a Presentation that references media rather than a standalone Presentation package.
- Condensed angle selector.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Fixed: Filters could return incorrect results in specific cases.
- Fixed: Clip names didn't appear in Collections.