New Player Move/Erase tool
Users can highlight a player and “cut” the player from their current space, animate where they would like the player to move, then “paste” them to that space.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Focus local log files older than 30 days are now automatically deleted.
- Fixed: In some cases, loading a presentation with annotations in freeze frame would cause a crash.
- Fixed: Creating a keyframe that was bound to a freeze frame could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Paint mode would not turn off after exiting present mode in Focus.
- Fixed: Clicking "Undo" after deleting a presentation package clip wouldn't restore the video inside the package.
- Fixed: In some scenarios, when Channel Chooser Playback was set to Frames (low CPU), the chooser video wouldn't update.