Notes Categories and Player Icons
Users can now add different notes categories to tags in Focus.
Please note notes categories could get lost if packages are opened in older versions.
Hub sessions will also lose multiple notes if changes are made in older clients and re-uploaded.
Both Focus Client and Server must be updated to version 5.4 (or later) for this feature to work.
New Presentation Annotations
We have added two types of player icon annotations to Presentations
Overlapping tags can now be merged
A configurable hotkey is available for this action
Added modifiers to the Application Hotkeys settings page
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Improved integration with MatchTracker Live XML export to a watch folder, greatly reducing the number of duplicated tags in Focus
- Page switching links are now shown in the tag and label type views of Tag Templates
- Tag template pages can now be reordered
- Sometimes Presentations could fail to upload to the Hub
- Improved the error message when entering incorrect login details
- Fixed: Performance of HLS video playback could be poor
- Fixed: Chinese characters couldn't be used in the tag name when creating a new tag type
- Fixed: Labels could be incorrectly added to manual tags