- Improved crash reporting.
- Fixed: Presentations could crash in certain scenarios when using auto-masking.
- Fixed: Switching channels in a presentation could cause the video to freeze.
- Fixed: Player link annotations could break for certain video window sizes.
- Fixed: Some annotations would not be exported properly if they had pitch perspective set.
- Fixed: Deleting empty folders in presentation mode was not possible.
- Fixed: Users could apply masking whilst in pitch calibration mode, making them unable to continue editing the presentation.
- Fixed: The drawing colour setting would change back to the default one after exiting Focus.
- Fixed: In some situations, using the tab hotkey would play alternating clips in a Presentation.
- Fixed: Pressing undo multiple times in a Focus session could cause a crash.
- Fixed: In some cases, trimming a clip could cause a crash.