This mode can be used as a workflow to view all the labels in a tagging template in the same place.
Accessing Label Types Mode
- Click on the Pop-out Tag Template icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the Label Types icon at the top to view labels mode on the tagging template.
- This mode/screen can be used to edit, rename, change settings such as key binding and page switch for all the labels on a tagging template.
- The Add Label / Remove Label icons at the top can be used to add new labels or remove existing ones.
- In order to go back to the normal Tag Template view, click on the Design Mode icon, as highlighted above.