Global Labels are now supported.
When a global label is active, it gets assigned to every tag that gets created on the timeline, unless exclusive links are in place.
Users now can change Player Link and Polygon annotation properties.
- Users can now choose the number of decimal points returned in a tag output.
- Users can now display Output as Duration.
- Output durations reflect the current playhead position inside a tag.
- General UI improvements on the Output Creation window.
Session Package Creation
Users can now choose whether to copy or move media when creating a session package.
Other Improvements & Bug Fixes
- The playhead location in each session is now remembered and recalled when jumping between sessions or restarting Focus.
- Bolt remote forwards/backwards buttons now skip with a larger step size.
- Fixed: The application could crash and/or results became inaccurate when auto-tracking for video resolutions above 1080p.
- Fixed: Tagging template wouldn't always save page switch changes when editing from "Label Types" and "Tag Types" views.
- Fixed: ChannelLog files wouldn't be generated for sessions with really long channel URLs.
- Fixed: Accents in the computer name and adaptors would prevent activation of Focus license.