Column Presets Manager
It is now possible to configure additional label group columns in the Timeline's List view.
Which label groups are displayed and their placement and width will be remembered as a preset. The default preset is(Auto)meaning that it will update based on the current Tag Template and the Labels from the current session's timeline.
Toggle Labels popup
When clicking on a label group cell in the one of the new columns there is a new popup which allows the user to quickly change the labels for that group on that selected tag
It is also possible to define new labels within a group using the "+" button. These labels get added to the current Tag Template as a new Label Type (not visible on the visual template itself).
It's possible to use the Tab and Space hotkeys in this dialog for zipping through and toggling on / off. Return hotkey to apply, Escape to cancel.
Presenter Mode for Presentations
Added Presenter Mode allowing the presentation's presenter to have a mirrored view of the presentation on a second attached monitor including the video and all annotations. The presenter can use the paintbrush tool to draw on their main screen which will also be replicated on the presented view.
Synergy Data Improvements
When importing Synergy packages users can now specify which games to import and select which fields are used to generate tags. Users can also now separate Synergy strings into multiple labels by selecting "Synergy Note Breakdown".
- Added a select all hotkey (cmd/ctrl + A) for timeline tags
- Multiple videos can now be added to a single channel in the channel editor
- Fixed: Hotkeys to set annotation start and end times did not work in Focus 6.0+
- Fixed: Undo/redo notes in Presentations could fail or update the wrong clip
- Fixed: Making changes to clip notes in a Presentation then closing the expanded tag view would result in the notes changes being lost
- Fixed: Presentation clips from Hub sessions would display a black screen
- Fixed: Presentation clips containing Hub remote media could fail to export/upload
- Fixed: Presentation clips with uncommon aspect ratios could fail to export/upload
- Fixed: Presentations could show a black video screen when making changes to clips containing an image
- Fixed: Chinese characters weren't supported on iOS
- Fixed: Trimming the beginning of a clip in a Presentation would incorrectly move the freeze frame forward
- Fixed: Focus could fail to upload certain Presentation clip types to the Hub
- Fixed: Focus could crash when uploading certain Presentation clip types to the Hub
- Fixed: Focus could crash when exporting a large csv