We strongly advise updating all devices to the latest build across all platforms.
Hub API Integration
Hub back end has been redesigned to increase the stability, security and overall performance of the cloud-based workflows.
Free Text Labels
Labels now have the option of becoming free text labels. This allows users to enter custom free text to their tags as labels without having to add them to their template first. Auto-fill suggestions will be provided based on session data.
For Free Text Labels, the only purpose of the Label Name field is manipulating the visual appearance of the label in the template. The label value is always determined by the text input entered into the prompt that appears upon the activation of the label. Functionality of the Label Group field remains unchanged.
Selected timeline tags can be synced to the current position of the playhead.
Tag selection dropdown in the Sync Tags dialog is now searchable.
Users can now export a Focus Session JSON file containing session data. Importing such a file replaces all data in the current session.
- Fixed: Video files with malformed "PCM" audio would not play after export. PCM audio is now stripped out during export.
- Fixed: Rare crash that could happen relating to product update system occurring when the client loses internet connectivity.
- Fixed: Crash in the the audio decoder relating to memory management.
- Fixed: Crash that could occur when video windows were unloaded.
- Fixed: Timeline tag right-click pop-up could appear off screen.
- Fixed: Improved handling of channels comprised of many individual video files.
- Fixed: HLS re-streams would stutter after reconnecting to the network on macOS Ventura.
- Fixed: Performance issue on Windows where the operating system's accessibility framework would cause the application to momentarily hang.
- Fixed: Closing a Focus Server connection could cause a crash on the client.
- Fixed: Focus could crash when closing the tag preview window.
- Fixed: Streamed video from a Focus session in the Hub would not be exported into a presentation package.
- Fixed: In some scenarios, the Move/Erase Annotation wasn't bound to Freeze Frames.
- Fixed: Running auto pitch perspective on image slides could cause a crash.
- Fixed: If a clip had a freeze-frame, the option "Delete All Keyframes Forwards" wouldn't work.
- Fixed: Auto Save preference now persists.
- Fixed: Two-finger scrubbing in Presentations wouldn't work when "Show annotations" was disabled.
- Fixed: Presentation titles wouldn't update in certain scenarios.