We strongly advise updating all devices to the latest build across all platforms.
Hub API Integration
Hub back end has been redesigned to increase the stability, security and overall performance of the cloud-based workflows.
We’ve added a new analytics tool to help improve customer experience across our products. UK and EU users will be presented with a pop-up to accept usage data collection when logging in.
Arrows annotations now support pitch perspective
New look for Presentations
- View all of your Tag information in one compact view.
- New Tag information displayed: Start Time and Duration.
- Edit, remove and add Labels by clicking on the cell in the Tag row.
- Build custom pre-sets of which columns are displayed in List View. The label groups, notes and Tag info displayed, as well as their placement, will be remembered as a pre-set.
- Switch to the Annotations Tab to add annotations to your video.
- Users can manually set the surface perspective of American Football (NFL and NCAA).
- Apple Silicon devices will have the "Prefer Hardware Accelerated Decoding" option disabled by default.
- Fixed: Improved handling for sessions with a large number of tags.
- Fixed: Spacebar could unintentionally toggle the Player Link "Close Link" property.
- Fixed: Crash when adding tags to a Hub Session.
- Fixed: In some scenarios, the Move/Erase Annotation wasn't bound to Freeze Frames.
- Fixed: Running auto pitch perspective on image slides could cause a crash.
- Fixed: Presentation with pitch templates not supported by the current version of the software would cause a crash.
- Fixed: Updated the menu display to show the same contents regardless of screen size.
- Fixed: Two-finger scrubbing in Presentations wouldn't work when "Show annotations" was disabled.
- Fixed: Presentation titles wouldn't update in certain scenarios.
- Fixed: If a clip had a freeze-frame, the option "Delete All Keyframes Forwards" wouldn't work.
- Fixed: Auto Save preference is now persisted.
- Fixed: Tabbing in Presentations/Collections could skip to the wrong clip.
- Fixed: Sometimes Tag names could get renamed to the Session name.
- Fixed: Improved handling of channels comprised of many individual video files.
- Fixed: Clicking on another clip after adding a note in Presentations would delete the note.
- Fixed: It was possible to undo/redo changes in Presentations while the video was playing.
- Fixed: Loading a Presentation with pitch templates not supported by the current version of the software would cause a crash.
- Fixed: Deleting the pitch perspective row in the annotation timeline would delete the clip.
- Fixed: Applying perspective on Player Links annotation would give inaccurate results.
- Fixed: Exporting presentation packages with a singular channel would make annotations disappear.