Deleting an item from the Hub
You will only be able to delete items in the Hub if you are an Admin user. If you are logged in as an Admin, there are a couple of ways that you can delete an item.
- Launch the Hub and find the item that you wish to delete.
- Choose the more options button on the right hand side of the item.
- Choose Delete and choose OK on the prompt to delete it.
Data Usage Tab
- Launch the Hub, and navigate to the three lines icon in the top right hand corner.
- Choose Data Usage.
- This will open a window of all of the items that are in the Hub.
- You can utilize the search bar at the top to find it.
- Choose the Trashcan icon to remove it.
- Confirm that you really want to delete it by clicking OK on the prompt.