Once you have items added into your collection, you can upload that to the Hub for others to view. There are a couple of ways that you can do this.
- Choose the Export Collection option in the left hand pane of MatchTracker.
- This will open the Hub transfer window which will give you an idea on when the item will be available in the Hub, as well as the option to share it out to other people.
Alternatively, you can upload it to the Hub from the Collection Editor window.
- To launch the Editor, either double click on the collection, or choose the pencil icon in the left hand pane.
Once inside the editor, choose the Upload to Hub option in the top right hand corner of the window.
- This will open up the Hub Transfer window which will allow you to monitor the progress and share it out to other users.
- Click on the presentations section in the left hand pane to launch the presentations in MatchTracker.
- Choose the Export option in the presentation window that opens.
- Choose to Export Presentation to the Hub, give it a title, and choose Export.
- After choosing Export, you can monitor the progress by navigating back to export and choosing the Hub Transfer Queue.
- You can also share the item to other people here as well.