This article is an overview of the options available to you when you open Hub and access the Home screen.
- When Home Page is selected it will be highlighted in green and will list a small selection of the most recent Collections, Presentations and Clips that have been uploaded and shared by your Organisation.
- To view the full list of Collections , Presentations and Clips select the appropriate icon located next to the Home Page icon. Alternatively, each section has a Show All... button located below the uploads.
- Your Uploads can also be sorted by the date they were Modified, the date they were Created or the Date of the Item.
- The menu along the top of the window lets you navigate Forward and Back; access Remote Presentations; create new Collections and Presentations; Refresh the page; view Notifications; and enter Full Screen mode.
- By clicking on the 3 lines you also have access to the Group Admin settings (if you are the Admin); Transfer Manager; Data Usage; Licensing information and the option to Sign Out or Quit the Hub.
- The cog in the bottom left of the window will bring a pop up with Hub Settings.