Package is giving an Unable to Play Video File error.
Reason for the Error
The media is no longer living in the media folder of the package.
There are two ways to resolve this issue.
Dragging the media to the folder
- Open the Focus Settings, and navigate to the General tab.
- Navigate to the Session Package Search Path in Finder or File Explorer.
- Find the Session that is having the issue, and open the media folder in it.
- Find, drag and drop the media file into this folder.
- Close and relaunch the session.
Pointing the Project to the media
- Click the relink button in the video player.
- In the Finder or File Explorer window that opens up, navigate to the media file and choose Open.
- The media should now appear in the package.
- Note that if you do this, the media needs to stay in the same location. If you were to move the media again, you will run into the same issue.