Once a new software version has been released an update notification automatically pops-up when you log in to the Focus Client.
You can read through the release notes directly in the pop-up window or, alternatively, access all release notes in the Help Centre.
At the bottom of the notification window, you have the options to:
- Ignore the released version. In this case, the notification won't appear again and you will need to manually download the release should you wish to proceed. See Manual Check for more guidance.
- Be reminded later. The notification window will appear again upon your next login.
- Download the release and proceed with the upgrade.
If you decide to upgrade the Focus Client but have previously chose to ignore the update notification, or you wish to check for any software updates:
- Go to Settings select About.
- If available, a software update will be shown as below.
- Click the Download icon to proceed with the upgrade.
From the Cloud Licensing
Alternatively, you can also download installer files directly from the Cloud. To go ahead, log into the Cloud https://sbgsoftware.com/login using your credentials - the latest software installers available for your account will be shown in the middle of the Home screen. Just download the one(s) you wish to proceed with.