Tablet Mode maximises the video screen and minimises the surrounding user interface on your device.
Accessing Tablet Mode
- Launch Focus Client and open a Session.
- Choose Tablet Mode / Minimal UI in the top right hand side of the window.
- The video screen will maximise and the surrounding User Interface (UI) will minimise into the 4 sides of the screen.
- Video playback controls will still be visible at the bottom. All other UI controls will be hidden and accessible via small arrows on the top, left and right hand sides of the screen.
- Click the small arrow on the right to bring up your Tag window, the small arrow on the left to bring up Collections and video that you’ve tagged and the small arrow at the top to access the Homepage, Settings, Channels, Exports and Views.
To re-hide the UI, click the Close Panel button at the top of the pop-out window. You will also have the option to Extend Panel, Remember Width, Pin Panel and Offset Video if you wish to keep that UI open.
To exit Tablet Mode, either press the ESC key on your keyboard or click the small arrow at the top of the screen to bring down the UI and click Tablet Mode/Minimal UI again.