This Focus workflow is designed for users involved in bench replay or timeline sharing.
The below checklist provides you with our recommended articles to set up and become familiar with the processes in this scenario.
Please ensure that you have completed the Initial Setup before proceeding.
LIVE CAPTURE - SETUP CONSIDERATIONS
CONNECT FOCUS CLIENT TO FOCUS SERVER
- How to connect Focus Client to Focus Server
- How to download Focus Client on an iPad and connect to Focus Server
FOCUS LIVE SESSION CORE WORKFLOWS
- How to Start a Focus live session
- How to Pause a Focus live session
- How to Stop a Focus live session
FOCUS LIVE FEATURES
- How to add channels in Focus Server
- How to share a live Presentation
- Create a Focus "Live simulation session"
FOCUS LIVE - EXPORTING & IMPORTING
- How to export a session from Focus Server
How to import a Focus Package into Focus Server
Note: This is a useful feature if multiple people want to work on a pre-existing Focus package that was created offline.
FOCUS LIVE TROUBLESHOOTING
- I am facing issues seeing a Blackmagic Feed after updating my computer
- I am not seeing a feed with Blackmagic software (Desktop Video)
- The video is buffering during playback
- I faced a crash, how do I report it (send logs) to the Support team