If you are using video recorders as your live video stream, tend to do live tagging on just one laptop and don't do live sharing - please follow this workflow. If you will tag using multiple devices or need to bench replay please see Live Capture Using Multiple Devices.
The below checklist provides you with our recommended articles to set up and become familiar with the processes in this scenario.
Please ensure that you have completed the Initial Setup before proceeding.
LIVE CAPTURE - SETUP CONSIDERATIONS
CONNECT FOCUS CLIENT TO FOCUS SERVER
FOCUS LIVE SESSION CORE WORKFLOWS
- How to Start a Focus live session
- How to Pause a Focus live session
- How to Stop a Focus live session
FOCUS LIVE FEATURES
FOCUS LIVE - EXPORTING & IMPORTING
FOCUS LIVE TROUBLESHOOTING
- I am facing issues seeing a Blackmagic Feed after updating my computer
- I am not seeing a feed with Blackmagic software (Desktop Video)
- The video is buffering during playback
- I faced a crash, how do I report it (send logs) to the Support team