Searching the Timeline
- In the bottom left of the screen you will find a Search field and Filter icon.
- The Search field allows you to search and filter the timeline across Tags and Labels.
Filtering the Timeline
- Clicking into the Filters icon will open the Tag Filtering dialogue box.
- In the Tag Filtering window the user can move between the Tags, Labels, Sources and Users menus to select how they want to filter the timeline by clicking onto the options shown below.
Tags & Labels
- Tags and Labels will display all tags and labels that have been created.
- Sources will display where the tags have been created from. For example, Machine Name, XML import, HUB.
- Users will display names of SBG users who have added tags and labels to the session.
For situations where users want to re-apply selected filters on a regular basis you are able to make use of Filter Presets to reapply filters quickly.
- Make Tags, Labels, Sources and Users selections before clicking the Save As New Preset icon.
- To load an existing preset simply go into the dropdown menu and select which you want to apply.