In the Hub, clips from sessions can be added to existing presentations. This can be especially useful when collaborating with other Hub users.
How to Add Clips from a Hub Session into a Hub Presentation
- Upload your presentation to the Hub. For more details follow this article.
- Share the presentation with the other users in the Hub you wish to collaborate with and make sure that they have Editor permission.
- When the presentation has been shared, the user with Editor rights can open the presentation in their Hub. Once they open the presentation, the editor can click the edit icon next to the title to put the presentation in the Edit mode. As soon as a change has been made to the presentation (e.g. changing the title name), the presentation will be shown in the Pending status.
- Once in Pending status, the editor can add clips from the Hub sessions to the presentation. For example, the editor is able to go to one of their Hub sessions, select a clip from that session and add the clip to the presentation in the Pending status.
- To save and publish the changes, the editor can click the orange cloud icon.
Once the changes have been published, the Owner of the presentation will be able to see all the changes made by the Editor.
Note: only presentations or collections in the Pending status will populate in the "Add to Collection/Presentation" pop-up window. If no presentations or collections are in the Pending status, you will be prompted to create a new presentation or collection.