Getting to the Tag Templates Window
- Navigate to the Tag Templates in the bottom right corner of Focus Client Home page.
Creating a New Template
- Click the Add Template button in the top right hand corner to create a new template.
- After doing so, enter a name for the template in the window that pops up.
- When you have finished creating your tag template with all its elements click on the Save button in the top left hand corner.
Importing Tag Templates
- Click the Import Template button in the top right hand corner to import a template that has been created in another Focus Client.
- Find and choose the JSON file you have previously downloaded.
Once imported, your template is ready to use.
To use some of the pre-prepared Tag Template Examples please see Ready-Made Tag Template Examples.
Cloning a Template
- Click the Clone Template button to clone the current template.
- Give the cloned template a new name in the window that pops up.
Switching between Templates
- To switch from one open template to another, navigate to the dropdown, and choose the desired template.
Exporting Tag Templates
- Click the Export Tag Template button in the top right hand corner to export the current template so that it can be imported into another Focus Client.
- Save the JSON file to the preferred location.
Deleting a Template
- Open the unwanted template, and choose the Delete button in the top right hand corner.