Global labels allow the user to apply a label(s) to any subsequently activated tag, as long as the global label is turned on. Global labels are manually activated and deactivated, meaning that whenever a global label is active, all tag buttons that are also activated in this time will have the active global label(s) applied to them.
How to create a Global Label
- Create a label button on your tag template as normal. For more information, see Creating Labels.
- Select the label you want to use as a Global Label and tick the Global Label box within the Behaviour Properties panel on the side of the tag template.
How to use a Global Label
- Once you press your label that has the Global Label feature turned on, it will stay on until you press the label again to turn it off.
- During the time that the label is active, the label will be applied to any tag button that is activated during this time.
Note, in this example the label is active and you will see it applied to the High Press tag which has been activated.
- Simply press the label again to deactivate the Global Label feature, whereby any further tagging will not have the label automatically applied to it.