If Focus Server and Client are not running on the same machine, connect them on the same network, so they can see each other.
Setting a Password on the Server
- Launch Server, navigate to the client tab, and set a password in the top right corner.
- After typing in the password, choose the Save icon.
- Take note of the Server Name in the top left corner of the screen.
Connecting a Client to a Server
- Launch Focus, and navigate to the settings gear icon.
- Choose the Server tab.
- Choose the Server name that you want to connect to, enter the password, and choose Connect.
- If you cannot change the password, click the disconnect button, and then try again.
- When it connects, the circle will turn green.
- Choose Save.
- Navigate to Focus Server Clients tab.
- All of the connected machines will be displayed here.