Creating a New Focus Server Session
There are two ways to create a new Focus Server session:
Using Focus Client
- Make sure Focus Client is connected to Focus Server by checking the green dot at the bottom left.
- Click on Start Live Session button to start live capture.
- Enter details such as the Event name, Session name and then select the Type of session (type of sport), then click OK.
- After you are done recording click the Stop Recording icon at the top.
Using Focus Server
- Open Focus Server.
- Head over to the Sessions tab.
- Click the New Session button.
- Enter details such as Event Name, Session Name.
- Select the Session Type (sport type).
- Hit Save.
- The session name and the status can be seen as running in the list of sessions.
- Open Focus. Make sure you see server recording notification on the bottom left.
- Click on Open Live Session to start live recording.
- Once you are done recording head over to Focus server.
- Select the server that is running and click on Stop Session at the top.