Adding Channel Groups
If you're having issues adding channels, please try this article: How To Add Channels in the Focus Server
A Channel Group allows you to simply check a box to choose a preselected amount of channels when starting a capture from a Focus Client.
- Navigate to the Recorders Tab in Focus Server and choose Channel Groups.
- In the window that opens, choose Add Group, and enter a name.
- Choose Close when you're done creating groups.
- Choose Edit Channels, and click on the channels that you want to include in that group.
- After choosing that, you can click on the Groups field, and add the Groups there.
- Once the groups are set, choose save.
- Navigate back to Focus Client, and create a new live session.
- Notice you now have the choice to choose Group 1 and/or Group 2.
Adding Channel Presets
A Channel Preset groups Channel Groups together, and it allows you to select multiple Channel Groups at once when starting a capture from Focus Server.
- Navigate to the recorders tab, and choose Channel Selection Presets.
- In the Window that opens, choose the + button to create a Preset.
- Once the preset is made, you can select the group(s) that you want to include in it.
- To use the preset, navigate to the Sessions tab on the server, and choose New Session.
- In the window that pops up, enter your information, and hit the channels dropdown to choose the Preset.