Downloading the App
The app is available only on the App Store for iPhone and iPad.
- Download the SBG Focus Tag app from the Apple store.
Sharing a Template to the App
- Export a Tag Template from Focus.
- Transfer the template to your iPhone (or iPad) and save it to the Files On My iPhone (or Files On My iPad) SBG Focus Tag location.
Tip: The best way to transfer it would be to airdrop it to your iPhone/iPad, or email to yourself.
- Once the Template is in this location, reload the SBG Focus Tag app, and change the template to the new one.
Using the App and Importing the Tags
- Start a session on the SBG Focus Tag app.
- Use your template just as you would on a computer to mark tags and labels.
- Stop the session when it is over.
- Share the item by pressing Share, finding the XML, and emailing it to yourself.
Tip: Another option would be to open Files, find the file in the SBG Focus Tag location, and share it to the machine.
- Once you get the file to the computer, open a session with the media file, and choose Import Tags.