Downloading the App
The app is available only on the App Store for iPad tablet.
- Download the SBG Focus app from the Apple store.
Sharing a Template to the App
- Export a Tag Template from Focus.
- Transfer the template to your iPad and save it to the Files On My iPad SBG Focus location.
Tip: The best way to transfer it would be to airdrop it to your iPad, or email to yourself.
- Once the Template is in this location, reload the SBG Focus app, and change the template to the new one.
Using the App
In contrast to the SBG Focus Tag app, the SBG Focus app can be used for additional functions similar to the desktop version of Focus:
- Review created sessions - these can be moved to the iPad in the same way as tagging templates and stored in the corresponding Files On My iPad SBG Focus folder.
- Connect to Focus Server as remote client to view live sessions - for more information see Downloading and Connecting an iPad to a Focus Server
- Perform collaborative live tagging between remote and local client through Focus Server connection - for more information see Focus Workflow: Live Capture Using Multiple Devices